Angel Investor Groups and Seed Funds in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area
Startup and Early-Stage Investor Organizations in Greater Dallas-Fort Worth
- Cowtown Angels cowtownangels.org
Cowtown Angels strive to help early-stage businesses connect with local angel investors in order to stimulate economic growth in the state of Texas.
Hayden Blackburn, Director
- Dallas Angel Network dallasangelnetwork.com
The Dallas Angel Network links angel investors in Dallas with startups and high growth companies in Dallas, Houston, and Austin.
- Generate Ventures generateventures.com Generate Ventures team members have over 60 years of accumulated knowledge and expertise in strategic planning and development, finance, operations, business development, sales, marketing, and research. Each team member has worked in both private and public companies on a global basis, and has created significant value for corporations and investors.
Joe Pianelli, Co-Founder and Partner
- Mark Cuban Companies markcubancompanies.com
Dallas-based tech entrepreneur, Dallas Mavericks owner, and investor on ABC’s “Shark Tank”, Mark Cuban Companies is an active seed investor in technology startups with big visions.
- North Texas Angel Network (NTAN) northtexasangels.org
The North Texas Angel Network is looking for early stage companies with bright futures. We can provide the investment funds you need to grow your company and achieve all the success you deserve! Our group includes more than sixty successful entrepreneurs and business professionals who love to invest in innovative products, as well as offer their considerable experience and expertise to growing companies.
- Social Venture Partners Dallas (SVP Dallas) socialventurepartners.org/dallas
Social Venture Partners is a global network of local partners helping individuals realize greater impact with their giving, strengthening nonprofits, and investing in collaborative solutions.
Tony Fleo, CEO
- Texas Investment Network texasinvestmentnetwork.com
The Texas Investment Network connects entrepreneurs looking for funding with investors looking for profitable business opportunities.
Paul Meagher, Managing Director
Additional Funding Resources in Dallas-Fort Worth
Gregslist the comprehensive and up-to-date list of software and SaaS companies located in select cities in North America. Gregslist is a curated community resource used by thousands of job seekers, investors, founders, and community leaders every month.
Get the Gregslist Dallas-Fort Worth update & news delivered to your inbox every month.
Gregslist is made possible by the support of these Dallas-Fort Worth community leaders.