Gregslist started as my personal volunteer project in 2016 in Boston to help out my friends who were running software companies there. It became very popular and is used by founders, tech execs, job seekers, investors, service providers, and tech community leaders every month.
Here’s what’s new on the expanded Gregslist on gregslist.com/boston
- Now you can search for any information to find companies faster. Search by company name, a contact name or anything else to find companies faster.
- New custom filters allow you to see just the companies you want: by city, category, industry, size, age and more. Create your own custom lists using the new filters.
- Every list can be sorted by company age, size, or the date the company was added to the list.
- We now curate and classify every company by category, industry, and type so you can find a list for just the companies you care about.
- Every region has over 100 new specialized list pages to each city, size, age, funding type, category, industry and more
- Each region has lists of community resources of tech events, tech organizations, angel groups, incubators, tech workspaces, and more.
- See all the local software company offices on an interactive map in every region.
- Now all these lists and resources are easy to find and share at gregslist.com, the new home of Gregslist, not on my personal website.
- Monthly update emails and blog posts for each region to find out what has changed on Gregslist that month, learn about new lists, and get insights about what’s happening in your local tech community.
- New Community Partners in each region whose support makes it possible for the Gregslist team to curate new companies and keep every list up-to-date.
Check it out and let us know what you think. We think you’ll find it very useful,
Please let us know if there are any Boston software companies we should add to Gregslist.