Welcome to the New and Expanded Gregslist at gregslist.com
Welcome to the new and expanded Gregslist at gregslist.com.
My curated list of software companies in Arizona started as a personal volunteer project over three years ago. It was used by founders, tech execs, job seekers, investors, service providers and tech community leaders in Phoenix and became popular there.
Gregslist Phoenix grew from 136 software companies when it launched in 2016 to over 522 active, real software companies by the end of 2019. I added new companies every month and removed inactive startups that closed and other companies that were acquired.
Now Gregslist is now available for Phoenix, Dallas-Fort Worth, Salt Lake City with over 1000 curated company listings and we are adding hundreds of companies every month. New Gregslist regions will be added in 2020, including Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Denver, Austin and more.
There’s a lot going on in the software industry outside of Silicon Valley and outside the big, funded companies that we hear about. Gregslist shines on a light on all software companies to connect talent, funding, connections, support, and attention to these crazy founders who are creating the next generation of successful software companies.
Crowdsourced listings of tech companies are notorious for being incomplete and outdated. Top 10 lists, funding articles and news coverage of big software companies don’t find 90% of software companies in a region. Gregslist is the comprehensive and up-to-date listing of software companies in all metro regions in North America, curated and updated by myself and my team, not crowdsourced or automated bots.
Here’s what’s new on the expanded Gregslist on gregslist.com, launched in February 2020:
- Now you can search for any information to find companies faster. Search by company name, a contact name or anything else to find companies faster.
- New custom filters allow you to see just the companies you want: by city, category, industry, size, age and more. Create your own custom lists using the new filters.
- Every list can be sorted by company age, size, or the date the company was added to the list.
- We now curate and classify every company by Category, Industry, and Type so you can find a list for just the companies you care about.
- Every region has over 100 new specialized list pages to each city, size, age, funding type, category, industry and more.
- Each region will have community resources lists of local tech events, organizations, angel groups, and more.
- See all the local software company offices on an interactive map in every region.
- Now all these lists and resources are easy to find and share at gregslist.com, the new home of Gregslist, not on my personal website.
- New Community Partners in each region whose support makes it possible for the Gregslist team to curate new companies and keep every list up-to-date,
- In addition to the original Gregslist Phoenix, Gregslist is now available for Dallas-Fort Worth and Salt Lake City communities. More cities will be added in 2020.
- Monthly update emails and blog posts for each region to find out what has changed on Gregslist that month, learn about new lists, and get insights about what’s happening in your local tech community.
Gregslist the comprehensive and up-to-date list of software and SaaS companies located in select cities in North America.
Gregslist is a curated community resource used by thousands of job seekers, investors, tech execs, founders, and community leaders every month.
Get the Gregslist update & news delivered to your inbox every month.
Gregslist is made possible by the support of these Salt Lake City community leaders.