Startup and Innovation Resources that Help Founders Launch Software Companies
- Creative Destruction Lab creativedestructionlab.com
Creative Destruction Lab (CDL) is a nonprofit organization that delivers an objectives-based program for massively scalable, seed-stage, science- and technology-based companies.
- DMZ dmz.ryerson.ca
The DMZ is a world leading accelerator for tech startups in Canada. We help startups build great businesses by connecting them with customers, capital, experts and a community of entrepreneurs and influencers. For us, this means creating an environment where you can focus on scaling your business. We help with the rest.
- Extreme Accelerator extreme.tech
- IdeaBoost ideaboost.ca/about
Created in 1997, the CFC Media Lab provides a unique training, research and production think-tank environment for emerging new media content developers, practitioners and companies. An internationally acclaimed and award-winning facility, graduates of the CFC Media Lab emerge as leaders in the world of interactive media, produce innovative projects and start up 21st century companies.
- NEXT Founders nextcanada.com/next-founders
Next Founders accelerates the growth of Canada’s most promising entrepreneurs by providing mentorship, access to capital, and unparalleled entrepreneurial education taught by world-class faculty. You’re a busy founder, we get it. That’s why Next Founders is our most flexible program, offering à-la-carte education from some of North America’s top minds that you can opt-into based on your individual needs.
- Founder Institute guide to Toronto’s best accelerator and incubator programs fi.co/insight
- MaRS list of accelerators and incubators learn.marsdd.com
- StartUp Toronto Accelerator Directory startupheretoronto.com
- Entrepreneurship Programs associated with the University of Toronto entrepreneurs.utoronto.ca
Sign Up for Gregslist Monthly Updates
Find out which companies have been added or deleted, learn about new Gregslist resources, and get insights about your software community.