Startup and Innovation Resources that Help Founders Launch Software Companies
- Capital Factory capitalfactory.com
Becoming a member of Capital Factory is about more than joining our coworking space – it’s about becoming a part of the center of gravity for entrepreneurs in Texas. You’ll have access to over 81,000 square feet of coworking space, 900 tech-focused events, 150+ of the top tech mentors in Texas, quarterly Founders Academy, VR Lab… and all the cold brew you could ever want.
- UT Austin’s Technology Incubator ati.utexas.edu
The Austin Technology Incubator is the deep tech incubator affiliated with The University of Texas at Austin. Founded in 1989, it is also the longest active technology incubator in the United States. ATI’s mission is and has been, for over 30 years, to empower university and community entrepreneurs through a customized approach to effectively commercialize their breakthrough innovations and compete in the global marketplace.
- Austin Business Journal’s list of most active incubators and accelerators bizjournals.com/austin
- Founder Institute’s compilation of accelerators and incubators fi.co/insight/austin
- IdeaGist’s Accelerator, Incubator, and VC Firm List ideagist.com/list-of-startup-accelerators-and-incubators-in-texas-usa
- Silicon Hills Lawyer’s Startup Ecosystem includes incubators and accelerators siliconhillslawyer.com/austin-startups
- Women @ Austin list of accelerators and incubators in central Texas womenataustin.com/accelerators-and-incubators
Sign Up for Gregslist Monthly Updates
Find out which companies have been added or deleted, learn about new Gregslist resources, and get insights about your software community.