Are you wondering why the world needs another business information directory?
It’s not because there is a problem with other business directories, and it’s not because the other directories are useless.
Gregslist exists mainly because (we believe) there is a desperate need for a software industry hub that is accurately and timely maintained as a whole and that showcases the depth and breadth of commercial SaaS solutions, opportunity and talent outside of Silicon Valley.
Gregslist is used by:
- The commercial software industry
- SaaS professionals who are making their lives outside Silicon Valley
- Founders and the leaders of established software companies who need to better understand the competitive landscape
- Economic development entities showcasing their local communities
- Vendors and service providers who help commercial software companies run
- Investors who specialize in helping tech-enabled businesses grow
Gregslist’s community membership encompasses:
Sign Up for Gregslist Monthly Updates
Find out which companies have been added or deleted, learn about new Gregslist resources, and get insights about your software community.
- 4000+ commercial software companies
- 30+ SaaS business categories
- 20+ industry segments
- 10+ North American cities
Our operating principles ensure we:
- Add over 100 companies to the community each month
- Verify each company’s details at least twice per year
- Present each company in one, best fit taxonomy per region
- Provide the single, most relevant classification for each company
- Eliminate company record duplication or double counting across the directory
Search Gregslist to find out if your favorite software companies are included.
Signup for Gregslist’s newsletter to receive timely insights about the software community each month.