Gregslist Dallas-Fort Worth is the up-to-date and curated list of software and SaaS companies located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area in North Texas, also called the DFW Metroplex.
I’m Greg Head. My curated list of software companies in Arizona started as a personal volunteer project over three years ago when I lived in Dallas-Fort Worth after a successful 30-year career in the software business. Gregslist became very popular there and was used by founders, tech execs, job seekers, investors, service providers and tech community leaders in Dallas-Fort Worth.
Now I live in the Dallas area (in Southlake) with my wife. We’re back to where we met in the early 1990s and back to her home town. I have many friends in Dallas and Fort Worth who are creating new software companies and doing big things.
Gregslist DFW already has almost 400 active, real DFW software companies listed. There’s clearly something going on here in software, even though the DFW software community is not as visible as that in Austin or other regions. The Gregslist team is adding 20-30 real software companies to the list every month, so this Gregslist DFW will have over 500 companies soon.
I’m bringing Gregslist to the DFW Metroplex to help everyone here who is creating, innovating, and helping their local communities by starting and growing software companies in North Texas.
Now Gregslist is now available for Salt Lake City, Dallas-Fort Worth, and Dallas-Fort Worth. We are adding hundreds of companies every month. New Gregslist regions will be added in 2020, including Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Denver, Austin and more.
Gregslist shines on a light on ALL software companies to connect talent, funding, connections, support, and attention to these crazy founders who are creating the next generation of successful software companies. There’s a lot going on in the software industry outside of Silicon Valley and outside the big, funded companies that we already hear about.
Sign Up for Gregslist Monthly Updates
Find out which companies have been added or deleted, learn about new Gregslist resources, and get insights about your software community.
Here’s what’s new on the expanded gregslist.com/dallas-fort-worth launched in February 2020:
- Gregslist Dallas-Forth Worth is the up-to-date and fast-growing list of real, active software companies based in the DFW area in North Texas. We are adding between 20-40 software companies a month from across North Texas that includes companies in the entire Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
- You can search for any information to find companies on the list. Search by company name, a contact name or anything else to find companies.
- Custom filters allow you to see just the companies you want: by city, category, industry, size, age and more. Create your own custom lists using the new filters.
- Gregslist DFW has over 100 specialized list pages that show companies in each city, by size, age, funding type, category, industry and more.
- Every list can be sorted by company age, size, or the date the company was added to the list.
- We curate and classify every company by category, industry, and type so you can find a list for just the companies you care about.
- Each region has community resources lists of local tech events, organizations, angel groups, and more. We are building these Dallas-Fort Worth resource lists now.
- See all the DFW area software company offices on an interactive map.
- Our local Community Partners provide the support to make it possible for the Gregslist team to curate new companies and keep every list up-to-date. We are talking to local leaders in Dallas right now who are interested in partnering.
- Will will be sending monthly update emails and sharing insights so you can find out what has changed on Gregslist DFW that month, learn about new lists, and get insights about what’s happening in your local tech community.