Welcome to the new and expanded Gregslist. My curated list of software companies in Arizona started as a personal volunteer project over three years ago. It was used by founders, tech execs, job seekers, investors, service providers and tech community leaders in Phoenix and became popular there.
Gregslist Phoenix started with 136 software companies on the list when it launched in August 2016. Now there are over 530 active, real software companies on the list as of January 2020. For three years, I added new companies every month and removed inactive startups.
Gregslist is now available in Dallas-Fort Worth and Salt Lake City and we are adding hundreds of software companies every month. More Gregslist regions will be added in 2020, including Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Denver, Austin and more.
Here’s what’s new on the expanded Gregslist on gregslist.com/phoenix
- Now you can search for any information to find companies faster. Search by company name, a contact name or anything else to find companies faster.
- New custom filters allow you to see just the companies you want: by city, category, industry, size, age and more. Create your own custom lists using the new filters.
- Every list can be sorted by company age, size, or the date the company was added to the list.
- In addition to the original Gregslist Phoenix, Gregslist is now available for Dallas-Fort Worth and Salt Lake City communities. More cities will be added in 2020.
- We now curate and classify every company by category, industry, and type so you can find a list for just the companies you care about.
- Every region has over 100 new specialized list pages to each city, size, age, funding type, category, industry and more
- Each region has lists of community resources of tech events, tech organizations, angel groups, incubators, tech workspaces, and more.
- See all the local software company offices on an interactive map in every region.
- Now all these lists and resources are easy to find and share at gregslist.com, the new home of Gregslist, not on my personal website.
- Monthly update emails and blog posts for each region to find out what has changed on Gregslist that month, learn about new lists, and get insights about what’s happening in your local tech community.
- New Community Partners in each region whose support makes it possible for the Gregslist team to curate new companies and keep every list up-to-date.
Sign Up for Gregslist Monthly Updates
Find out which companies have been added or deleted, learn about new Gregslist resources, and get insights about your software community.
Check it out and let us know what you think. We think you’ll find it very useful,
Please let us know if there are any Phoenix software companies we should add to Gregslist.